A Walt Disney World vacation, with a concierge travel guide and educational school sessions in each park.
• • • • •
Give yourself the gift of a luxurious stress-free vacation while allowing your kids to learn through play for maximum knowledge retention.
• • • • •
Enrich your lives by making lifelong memories together on vacation, while your kids continue their learning journey while absent from school.
• • • • •
Public school teachers and Homeschooling families all love Enrichment Tours. Where kids can enjoy vacation without missing any opportunities for growth in their education.
Enriching your child's education while making lifelong family memories.
MAY 24th - 30th 2020
• 6 NIGHT STAY AT DISNEY'S ART OF ANIMATION RESORT
• 4 DAY WALT DISNEY WORLD PARK TICKETS
• 1 DAY TICKET TO A DISNEY WATER PARK
• GROUP EVENTS AND SWAG PACKET
• DISNEY'S QUICK SERVICE DINING PLAN
• 9 IN-PARK EDUCATIONAL SCHOOL SESSIONS
• TRAVEL GUIDE ON SITE 24/7 DURING YOUR VACATION
Concierge level service will allow you to enjoy more time with your family and take a truly stress-free vacation.
Enjoy the luxury and convenience of traveling with a tour guide.
6 nights accommodation at
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
• Little Mermaid Standard rooms
(sleep up to 4, plus 1 under age 3)
• Cars, Lion King or Finding Nemo
Themed Family Suites
(sleep up to 6, plus 1 under age 3)
Package includes Disney's Quick service dining plan.
4 Day Walt Disney World Tickets
Spend 1 day in each of the 4 Disney parks.
Educational sessions will end by 4pm to allow you to enjoy evenings in the parks as a family.
Also enjoy 1 day at a Disney water park.
Optional add-on activities each day.
Hosted by: Tessa Mathis
Experienced Travel Agent with Discover the Magic Vacations - an agency that has been "Earmarked" by Disney for excellence in Disney destination knowledge.
• Homeschooling mama of 3 kids.
• Was raised unschooled.
• Past Walt Disney World Cast Member
Educational School Sessions
Lessons are geared towards elementary ages. However, it benefits learners greatly to be in a multi-age environment, so all ages are welcome.
Sessions can be tailored to meet the needs of most learning abilities.
Morning and afternoon lessons will be held each day, with at least 1 additional activity or assignment per day.
Throughout the week we will study the following subjects:
Add on activities:
• Early morning magic event at Magic Kingdom
• Dinner at Hollywood & Vine in Hollywood Studios
• Caring for Giants animal tour in Animal Kingdom
• Fireworks dessert party in Epcot
Full itinerary and course outline TBA
Contact Tessa for more information.
Please share with your friends and groups.